Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday Morning Fun

Everyone needs some fun on Monday morning, right? Here are some videos and websites to get your week off to a humorous start...

I put this video on my blog 4 whole years ago, and  when I watched it the other day, it made me laugh and laugh- it's just so bad... it's awesome. It is called "Worst Music Video EVER"- watch it and you will see why. It truly lives up to its name. It is a weird 1970's Swedish homage to the movie "Grease":




I was a big fan of the show Whose Line Is It Anyway? I have chosen a "clean" clip below. There are a lot more clips on YouTube, if you want to laugh, laugh, laugh.




You can spend hours on the Awkward Family Photos site:





And one of my very favorite sites when I need a good laugh, Cake Wrecks. These are actual cakes made by  actual paid employees at actual bakeries. Apparently, they take the instructions about what to write on the cake very literally- as you will see with the third photo. It's just not right!





I hope you have been amused and entertained. Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. I love to look at cake wrecks. It makes me laugh and laugh, it's one of my favorite websites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cracked me up!!! the big hair photo, too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails