Monday, June 11, 2012

Phew!


The bride has walked down the aisle, the "I Do's" have been said, the happy couple is on their honeymoon.... and hubby, younger daughter and I are going to take some much needed time off.... We are headed to the beach for a few days for a little R and R. In the meantime, stop by Kiki's blog to see what she's been up to with my Oh Holy Night fabric.... It is in stores now, and you know summer is a great time to start on holiday projects because you have lots of time to "play" (no oh-my-gosh-it's-Christmas-Eve-and-I-still-have-27-tablerunners-to-make-for-gifts panic.)


More wedding photos to come....

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo of the wedding and love the panel, so cute.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wedding photo I love the boys hats. Enjoy your rest, you have sure earned it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful wedding photo! How beautiful! Enjoy your rest time!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails