Wednesday, June 20, 2012

More Wedding Candid Shots

I hope you are not tired of wedding photos yet- so many people said "I want to see lots of pictures!" so I am just obliging, ha ha. These were taken by friends and family, we are still waiting for the "official" photos to come in.

At the church, getting ready to walk down the aisle.

Her dad walks her down the aisle. 
The church was beautiful- we had the florist put a baby's breath garland along all of the pews.

After the ceremony, the groom helps the bride with her train.

The wedding party outside the reception venue.

 The married couple's first dance. Their song was 
"Can't Take My Eyes Off You" by Frankie Valli and the 4 Seasons

This photo was taken during the first dance also. 
I'm pretty sure that's Jeff's (the groom) head in the foreground.

The bride dances with her dad. Their song was "Your Smiling Face" by James Taylor 
(which JT wrote for his daughter, Sally).

That's all of the photos for now, until the photographer's pictures come in and then we'll do this all again... but with better photos. Also, eventually I will get some work done in the studio and have something to show you. But don't hold your breath on that, I'm still trying to get my bearings. Not much seems to be getting done these days. I'm still trying to settle back in. And the house and yard are a mess, and I feel like I should be getting them in order, doing all of the things I said I would get to "after the wedding." So it's after the wedding and I haven't done them yet. Sigh.

5 comments:

  1. I never get tired of anyone's wedding photos so keep posting them. It was a beautiful wedding and it looks like everyone had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could never get tired of seeing your daughter's beautiful wedding in photos! Thanks for sharing the happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos and love her dress. I still need to make a pillow for my DIL, but we talked more about what she likes and she wants it simple, so have some ideas now.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. brings back memories of my own two son's weddings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never tire of anyone's wedding photos. All the photos you posted are lovely! What a beautiful day it must have been. It took me months to recover from our daughter's wedding. LOL! Sometimes the mundane stuff just has to wait for the special times in our lives. :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails