Friday, February 10, 2012

In the Studio This Week....

This week I mailed my artwork for my next fabric collection for Henry Glass Fabrics. It is for kids and it is really cute, and really special..... It will benefit a special charity which I will tell you about a little later. A sneak peek at the art:
 It was nice having Milo around this week for some extra inspiration:


I also made a few more wool flower pins, which are on the website now:

If you would like to know how my wool flower pins help families all around the world, or to order one (or 2 or 3....) click here.

Finally, this week I am getting ready to do a book signing and presentation at The Quilt Block in Exton, Pennsylvania on February 18. There will be fabric and pattern giveaways, and of course, snacks (quilters do food very well!)
I was there last week to drop off samples, and then we ended up doing a quick, impromptu "photo session!" I was dressed all in gray because I had just come from a memorial service..... So Cynthia and Jan fixed me up with a pretty pink pin on my lapel to brighten me up!

What are you doing this weekend? We will be doing some fun stuff to celebrate Daughter's 17th birthday. There will probably be photos next week.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the new fabric, sounds like it would be fun for kid's charity quilts. I am working on a comfort quilt for my sister who will be going through chemo, so working to get it done this week.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely in any color.

    Can't wait to hear more about the charity.

    Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails