Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Something to make you smile.....

I found this website today and it made me smile!! What do you get when you photograph your dog while they are relaxing on their back, and then flip the photo over?? You get UpsideDownDogs.com of course!!! (Who comes up with these ideas, anyway??)




This reminds me of a weird family photo album- with photos taken after everyone has had a little too much egg nog- ha ha! If you want to giggle and relieve some holiday stress, stop by for hundreds more cute and funny photos.... UpsideDownDogs.com

4 comments:

  1. Oh those are way too funny! Thanks for sharing!! Now if you'll excuse me, my dog is resting and I need to get my camera! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I actually have someone in my family who resembles one of these guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heehee! Those are hilarious...I spend way too much time looking at ICanHasCheezburger, too! LOL

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails