Monday, October 4, 2010

Do NOT Go In There...

It is Tminus 3 1/2 weeks until Quilt Market in Houston, TX. And this is what we are living with (caution: these are actual unretouched photos):
The Fabric Collection (notice the precision, orderliness, and perfect organization... everything at my fingertips- What. You don't keep your fabric on the floor? I suppose you have a better system, like shelves or baskets or a closet or something???)

The Desk A rainbow colored collection of Post-It notes, my personal favorite filing and accounting system.I think I need a list to keep track of my lists.
The Cutting Table (No snappy descriptions here- It's just a mess. Period.)
 The Kitchen Table This is where I would sit to eat. If I actually sat down to eat. Right now, serving as a depository for unopened mail, catalogs, and school papers.
My Pile The only neat thing in the house, my little pile of projects waiting to go to the seamstress.

A Sneak Peek The reason the place looks the way it does.

4 comments:

  1. Hi. Your quote from Mother Theresa... I have a Bible verse to go with it, that the Lord led me to when I got published in Focus on the Family's Brio Mag (which I think is extinct now): "...My heart overflows with a good theme; I address my verses to the King; My tongue is the pen of a ready writer." Psalm 45:1

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that gorgeous fabric? I'd go in there! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is your new fabric line available now. If so, where whould be the best place to find it? My sewing space looks very similar to yours. I guess that is how things are when we are trying to create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful fabric you are working with....and I love the outcome sneak peek!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails