Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Some Inspiration

We are just back from an 11 day trip to England. It was great but exhausting (my husband can be a little bit of a vacation nazi- not one of those relaxing vacations, no siree-  no rest for us-  we did see A LOT- but boy am I tired.....)

Anyway, in the next few days I will post some photos. In the meantime, here is a link to a post by Kat that I love, I just found it today. Now, I rarely link over to other blog posts, so this must be good! Be sure to watch the video and grab a box of tissues while you're at it. I promise, you WILL be inspired.

Here a couple of previous posts from my blog which relate to Kat's post.
Music Monday- Imagine Me
Faith in Action

I'm going to bed now... jet lag has still got me....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails