Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Antique Heaven

When daughter and I walked into this antique store, we looked at each other with giddy amazement....
Row upon row....

Stacks upon stacks....
Bits and pieces of history everywhere...
Doors and Mantels and Windows, oh my!

The place is called Oley Valley Antiques. I'm not an antiques expert by any means, but the prices seemed a little high to me. However, that is probably where that bargaining/negotiating thing comes in (I'm terrible at that- just tell me how much the thing is!)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! We don't have anything like that in these parts!
    You need to take me there-I am the queen of getting prices down! (I'm very tactful too-I wouldn't embarrass you!) :)
    Hope you are having a wonderful summer!

    Love,
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don'cha just love history? It's so full of old stuff!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails