Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Quilt Market C-R-U-N-C-H!!!

A few un-retouched photos of what we have been living with lately:
The family room.

My office.

Last minute samples to stitch up.

Serious chain stitching going on.

Quilt Market Spring 2010 is less than 2 weeks away! I'm so excited! I'm so overwhelmed! So much to do. But it really is fun, once you get there and get your booth set up (phew!) and then you can walk around and see what all of the other designers and manufacturers have been up to. And of course, I get to see some pals that I see only twice a year at the Quilt Market trade show, so it is always fun. (For those of you who don't know, Quilt Market happens twice a year- the fall is always held in Houston, the spring travels around. This year the spring show will be in Minneapolis. It is a trade show, which means that the public cannot attend, but it is open to quilt shop owners, designers, manufacturers, publishers, etc.) I will have lots of photos to show when I get back, so you can see what goes on. In the meantime, you can see photos from previous shows here and here and here.

Have a great day, and make sure you do something creative and fun. What will be your creative outlet today?

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing the pictures of the quilt-market. I hope you have a wonderful time this spring and that things go smoothly. I think it would be heavenly to wander through a show like that. I plan to sew a pillow tonight if things work out. I have the need to feel my sewing machine under my hands. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!! I love going to the local quilt shows here in Whangarei. I look forward to seeing pics of your booth :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! Enjoy the market! Looking forward to seeing pics of the event.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails