Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cutting Up

This is what I have been "cutting into" lately- wool (working on making some new pins), and this fabric line called "Oz" by Sanae for Moda Fabrics.
I am also working on some painting, and YIKES- my block of the month arrived in the mail a week ago and I haven't touched it yet- this may be the month that I fall behind! All in all, I have no less than 5 projects going right now.... have a quilt top ready to go to the quilter.... I am going to try to get another quilt done this weekend so I can take that one to the quilter, too (don't know how far I'll really get on that, but it's good to have big goals!)

I've added a couple of kits to the website-
Pattern and fabrics for "Tickled Pink" quilt- regularly $45.00, now $39.00 (only 1 in stock.) SOLD



I also have 2 kits in stock to make wool pins- each kit makes 2 pins, and includes the pattern, wool, fabric, buttons, pin backs and thread.

Hopefully, I will have 1 or 2 new patterns to show you by next week. Is it really Wednesday already- time to get back to work!!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like lots of fun for you today! I love the colors of wool you're using. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have so much going-You inspire me! I love that you have kits in your store-that is so cool.
    Someday I AM going to make a quilt, really I am. :)

    Love,
    Me

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails