Thursday, January 7, 2010

Poly- What??

Welcome to my daughter's latest obsession- Polyvore.com. The name is weird, but it is totally fun. I found this site a couple of months ago, and I was not very good at it.... But when daughter came home on break from college, I showed it to her.... and this is now what takes up most of her time. She is really good at it.
On Polyvore, you can put together clothing and accessory collections and you can layer all kinds of cool backgrounds. These are some of the things she has been working on.

A new and totally hip art-form, don't you think?

4 comments:

  1. What I think is your daughter has some real fashion talent!!!

    I will have to show this to Ronnie-She will love it!

    Love,
    Me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear...I see a new Chelsea obsession in the near future.

    Becky K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Jacquelyne, I met you in Houston with Lynette A - my daughter Molly wastes hours on polyvore and has won several of the competitions, i am not even going to look! hugs, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a fun site, and your daughter has put together some great looks. I don't think I'd be very good at this...I've spent the afternoon using one of those "virtual hairstyles" sites, and nothing I "tried on" looked good! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails