Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Create and Decorate Project


Here is a project I did for Create and Decorate magazine, it is in their October 2009 issue. It's called "Welcome to Our Pumpkin Patch." The wool and felt "pumpkin heads" have whimsical expressions and are so fun.

Yes, it really is time to start thinking about fall projects!


I have been working on a Christmas program for church, so I have already been listening to Christmas carols- the kids are rolling their eyes! I have to be careful NOT to get tired of Christmas by mid-October.... but I do love Christmas and I can't wait to start thinking about decorating, baking and shopping- and of course listening to my favorite songs! It's just a little odd, I know- it is about 92 degrees outside today....

4 comments:

  1. Oh they are so cute. I will have to get this issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. I am a Halloween girl. I will have to pick up a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,I've returned from holiday and I came to see news from you. Congratulations, it's a lovely project! I love Halloween and this pumpkins are very funs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Looks as a fun project...congrats!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails