Monday, July 13, 2009

Odds and Ends

Got back a couple of days ago from a 9 day vacation at the beach- oh it is so hard coming back! I will be posting some photos in the next couple of days.

In the meantime, here is an apron that daughter made. We just made a pattern from an old apron that we had hanging in the kitchen- she chose contemporary fabrics and put a ruffle at the bottom and made a completely modern fashion statement! Older sister "helps" her model it- Look out Vanna White!!!
A new feature that I've added to my website is a "gallery" page, with some artwork that I have done over the past couple of years. I haven't had time to paint much lately, as I have been doing a lot more quilting, and I sure do miss it. If you'd like to go to the gallery page, click here. I'm really hoping to work on a new painting project or two in the near future....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails