Sunday, June 1, 2008

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

This is my very favorite time of year- the weather is perfect, all of the plants in the garden are happy and not suffering from heat yet, and the scent of wild honeysuckle and roses in the air is absolutely intoxicating. On my morning walks, I just smell and sniff and deeply inhale it, trying to capture and savor those scents, knowing that they will be gone in a couple of short weeks and I'll have to wait an entire year to experience them again.

Here is a glimpse of what's going on in the garden today (thanks to hubby for the photos, I think I've mentioned before, he's a much better photographer than me, and I take help where I can get it!)

























The LORD will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! These photos look like they could have been from a magazine.
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails