Saturday, June 21, 2008

Celebration Day

A few photos from my daughter's high school graduation party. A wonderful day.

My daughter and her friends played an old-fashioned game of "Telephone". Of course, hilarity ensued.












I tried my brother's bike on for size.








Can't have a party without cake.
Hubby was intent on winning this game of horseshoes (and he did).


They will celebrate your abundant goodness
and joyfully sing of your righteousness.

The LORD is gracious and compassionate,
slow to anger and rich in love.

My mouth will speak in praise of the LORD.
Let every creature praise his holy name
for ever and ever.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Congratulations to your daughter and to your family!
    Did you go anywhere on the bike? :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails