Monday, April 28, 2008

A Nice Weekend











We went to my parents' beach house on the Eastern Shore of Virginia (on the Chesapeake Bay) for the weekend. Although the weather on Sunday was cold and damp, Saturday was perfectly sunny and warm, about 80 degrees, glorious. Today it is 55 and rainy here at home. Can't wait for more warm sunny days, Saturday's weather spoiled me just a little. It was nice to get away and spend time with my parents and my family, I wish we could have stayed a little longer. I have such great memories of all of our vacations down at the beach house, this weekend was no exception. Oh how we laughed and laughed!


My 13 year old daughter took the above photos (I have not cropped them or touched them at all). My husband is worried that maybe she is becoming a better photographer than him. She is very creatively talented, I'm hoping that someday she will come work for me!



Yesterday on the way home, I spotted a bald eagle in a tree, my husband spun the car around and we managed to get this shot. Isn't he majestic!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a perfect weekend. Your daughter's photos are beautiful. It's wonderful that she is inspired and encouraged by such creative parents.

    Happy May Day!

    Oh, and how great to get a photo of the Bald Eagle!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails