Friday, March 28, 2008

Fun at the Show


Here are a couple of my pals that I get to see once a year at this show.


This is Dottie from Sew Crazy. She specializes in redwork and the like. She always has helpful encouragement and advice. A wonderful lady!




This is Sandy, she is also a pattern designer and works a lot with wool and also designs redwork patterns. She does not have a site yet, but she promises to work on that! Another fun lady!


I've met a lot of great people at this show, vendors and customers alike. It's always nice to meet kindred spirits, people who love to create beautiful things and who appreciate others' work. I'm having a great time! I'm also getting a lot of positive response to my new patterns, and people tell me they think my booth is beautiful. Overheard in my booth: country but modern, refreshing, stunning. Stunning...Really?!?

Thanks to everyone who stopped by, it was great meeting you all. Thanks for all of your kind words, encouragement and support- really, I mean that from the bottom of my heart, it means so much to me.
One more day to go here. Looking forward to getting home (I hear that the dog misses me terribly.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails