Thursday, February 14, 2008

He's Mad About You











I am often tempted to see Valentine's Day as one of those holidays created by the card companies to increase sales. But today I am feeling kind of warm and fuzzy, thinking about how grateful I am for my family and friends, for I have so many to love, and who love me back. I have been so blessed with love in my life, truly more than I deserve. I am aware that there are many who do not have love in their lives, who feel very alone. But no matter how alone we may feel at times, there is always Someone there Who cares for us more than our human minds can comprehend. And for this I am most grateful. For even at those times when I feel alone, I know that I am not. I remember that He is in love with me! He has done everything for me. He's mad about me- He's mad about you, too!
  • How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! 1John 3:1
  • God is love. When we take up permanent residence in a life of love, we live in God and God lives in us... There is no room in love for fear. Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life...is one not fully formed in love. We, though, are going to love- love and be loved. First we were loved, now we love. He loved us first. 1 John 4, The Message Bible
  • For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39
Above paintings are available on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails