Monday, January 7, 2008

Wool Pins for Sale


All of the profits from these pins are donated to buy sheep for poor families around the world. My sincerest thanks for your support.

I hand dye the wool, then cut it out and sew it together by hand. Every pin is unique, no 2 are alike. They make a beautiful and heartfelt gift for mom, grandmother, sister, best friend, secret pal... Packaged on a keepsake card (click below to enlarge).

wool pin card interior side by side large


Wool Pins are each $15.00 US, which includes shipping & handling. Many colors available, contact me if you don't see what you want.


blue brown pin2


# BB1 Robin's egg blue wool, brown cotton yoyo, silver button. Flower is approximately 2 3/4" across.


Contact me for ordering information.








#PP1 Light pink, plum, and brown wool, pink yoyo, light pink button. Flower is approximately 2 3/4" across.

Contact me for ordering information.



#PM1 Light pink & mulberry wool, pink yoyo with pearl button. Flower is approximately 2 3/4" across.



Contact me for ordering information.

1 comment:

  1. Jacqueline - I got your re-gift package yesterday and it was great. Thanks so much and for being such an inspiration on turning our crafts to charitable work.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails