Friday, January 18, 2008

Just Like Christmas!

I recently participated in a swap (my first ever!) organized by Melba at Just Be Connected. The rules were that you couldn't buy anything, you just had to "shop" around your house, pack it up, and send it off to the lucky recipient. After much anticipation, my package arrived yesterday, and I have to say- it was just like Christmas again! I looked at the box and wondered what could be in it. It could be anything!

So I immediately started to tear into it, but then realized that maybe I should photograph the event, so I ran to get the camera.


I found lots of little goodies, carefully wrapped in red tissue paper. Shelley from Nahia Creations is a soapmaker, so I got some lovely (and quite yummy smelling) soap and bath salt. Also, she sent tea bags (love tea!), a candle in a nice gift box, and seeing on my blog that I kind of obsess about calendars, she also sent a beautifully illustrated friends & family organizer book. Thanks Shelley! Your package made my day!


This was a fun experience, and I would definitely do it again. If you want to see what I sent to my recipient, click here.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you liked the package! I was pretty nervous, because I wanted to give you something you would enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails